Sunday, August 26, 2007

To Cal on the Eve of 1st Grade

Dear Cal,


I hope the following for you as you enter 1st grade:



I hope your friends love your new haircut (girls can be pretty with short hair-you are right!!!)



I hope you make lots of new friends, I know how much you miss Kaleigh


I hope you understand why I can't be in the class as much as we both would like


I hope you love gymnastics


I hope Miss M loves your non sequitors as much as I do


I hope you still love tacos on Thursdays


I hope you still love art and continue to draw me incredible pictures


I hope your new sneakers help you run fast


I hope you make everyone laugh at school as much as you make Dad and I laugh at home



~Love Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea and a beautiful letter. I'm going to think about what I'll write to my girls.