Sunday, August 26, 2007

Dear Cat on the Eve of 4th Grade

Dear Cat

On the eve of 4th grade I hope the following for you:


I hope you continue to be an enthusiastic write


I hope you and Kate enjoy another year in class together


I hope you remember that being part of a team is more important the amount of goals you score


I hope you find a good seat on the bus tomorrow morning


I hope you will still keep an eye out for your little sister


I hope you still give hugs to Mrs C, your second grade and my favorite teacher of all time


I hope you remember your friends at your former daycare/afterschool program and meet lots of new friends at your new program


I hope you don't see me following the bus to school tomorrow


I hope you know how proud mom and dad are of you and what a wonderful person you are



~Love Mom





No comments: