Monday, October 29, 2007

Congratulations Sox!!


I will be posting later today regarding the win, but there is nothing better for my little Sox fan Cat to see her team win!!
She's a trooper, this picture was taken around midnight when we swept the Rockies







Cal gave me a little smirk when I told her the Red Sox had won the World Series.










And of course my oldest child, who was the most excited of all...the Hubster with our ancient video camera below







~T


This is a video from our abode


1 comment:

Kris said...

I went to bed after Mike Lowell (yum) hit his homerun that put us up 3-0. I guess I could smell victory in the air and could rest easily.

The best thing is....good times are still to come! The Pats are on a runaway freight train bound for the Super Bowl!

Trish, should we start collecting our best chili & nacho recipes now for Super Bowl Sunday???????

Congratulations Red Sox!
Let's go Patriots!
....and.....

LET'S GO BRUINS!!