Tuesday, February 19, 2008

a little internet fun....

My Dad introduced me to an interesting site...


http://www.livenewscameras.com/



They are a collection of live Fox news cameras from around the country. Sometimes you can catch some live news as it unfolds! My Dad is a retired Boston fire fighter so he checks out the New York stations.....he can sometimes catch building fires in the city. He loves to watch the fire companies in action.....ariel ladders everywhere....guys chopping holes in roofs! Action!


My favorites station to watch is NASA TV.....it had live cameras on the space shuttles and showed images of the astronauts as they hopped around in space! Wild! My 8 year old son loved it too!! The space shuttle is due to land tomorrow morning at the Kennedy Space station. I will be tuned in to see it land!!


Have fun!
Kristine

No comments: