Monday, February 11, 2008

I wonder.....


What kind of effects this writer's strike is going to have.....


Baby Boom? Yes, I admit it, I have been bored enough... however, getting pregnant is not an option with the hubster any longer...


Reading...This has been the first time since I joined my book club, that I don't get the "what the hell are they talking about look on my face," and then try to change the subject.


Laundry....I find myself doing laundry at night instead of watching TV.


Calling my girlfriends and saying nothing..."what's up...nothing...yeah me too..."


Blogging...yes I have been blogging more haven't I?


Becoming obsessed with Britney Spears....well when wasn't I


~T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's easy to get obsessed with Britney since she is the talk of all things media!