Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Friday

So I was ready to blog about J-Lo's baby, watching the Waltons on my day off on a snowy day, American Idol, the eclipse....

I guess that wasn't meant to be for today.

A friend of mine who rarely sends me emails sent me this link yesterday that I was totally blown away by. The person who sent the email was someone who usually sends me things that involve "boobies", drunk Irish people and hot college girls. So I was not prepared for what I was about to watch. If you have seen this already, watch it again.

4 comments:

Blog Owner said...

The STRANGEST thing! I saw him a few months ago when he was on Oprah, and just yesterday I was wondering how he's doing.

So touched by his story.

Anonymous said...

This really hits me....my uncle just died of pancreatic cancer this week and we are going to his funeral this afternoon. Once he found out he had it, he was on a fast decline (he only lasted 8 months).

Just goes to show we've got to live with what we have TODAY.

~Stacy

Anonymous said...

Wow. I mean...wow. That is incredible. Thank you for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

Wow that was really a great thing to watch. Thanks for sharing it. I wonder how he's doing...