Monday, January 21, 2008

Ashley Tisdale's nose, Chupacabra and "Keepin it Real" on Rona Lane

What do all these things have in common....

Things that I thought about at 12:00 am, 1:00 am, 2:00 am this morning as my 6 year old tossed and turned beside me.
Ashley Tisdale's nose....now this is hard core news truly. Thank goodness Yahoo had it as a top story, otherwise, I never would have known. SHARPAY HAS A NEW NOSE, NEWS AT 11!!!


"She wants fabulous,
That is her simple request,
All things fabulous,
Bigger and better and best, (in this case slightly smaller)
She needs something inspiring to help her get along,
She needs a little fabulous is that so wrong?"




What is a Chupacabra? Ask my daughter Cal. Its some kind of a bloodsucking Mexican monster that attacks goats. Featured on the discovery channel. And bad mommy T didn't catch her watching it until it was tooooooo late. Got a late night visit from her and have had Chupacabra conversations every 1/2 hour or so for the past 3 days. I finally told her that Big Foot could kick his @ss so not to worry..
"Mummy who is Big Foot"

The big dope in the white jacket below










The likeness is incredible














Which leads me to the next subject. "Keepin it Real" a phrase I stole from fellow blogger Alicia's unsuspecting husband. Between rants and fussin in her office (she has the patience of a saint), she shares her fun weekend experiences "keepin it real" with her neighbors, watching the Patriots with their projector, lighting a firepit and having a good ole time....... I realized, that blogger Kristine has come a long way to keep my hood "Real" as her husband has spent most of the fall and winter building a rink in the yard for the kids to skate. The picture above is last years rink (I am the albino sasquatch). This year, the rink comes with a carport turned home for little wanderers with indoor wood stove, TV and Adirondack chairs......to quote Sharpay "FABULOUS."


~T

No comments: