Thursday, July 24, 2008

Reality TV Junkie


I am ashamed to admit it but.....I am a Reality TV Junkie. Especially American Idol! I love to watch all of those shows that invite people to display their lives to the rest of us while we sit safe & sound in the comforts of our own homes.
Trish joins me occasionally...okay, more than occasionally...as I laugh out loud at the tone deaf souls of the world that thank Simon Cowell for his words of wisdom after they have made sounds only dogs can hear.
I love it!!! It absolutely cracks me up!!
It drives Trish nuts how I love to watch those people go down in flames! I am truly a nice person....I don't kick animals and I help old ladies cross the street. Really! For some reason, I just love watching all of the "rejects" on American Idol!! Trish says it almost makes her feel uncomfortable to see them get shot down after their auditions. I say....if they will sing it, I will watch it!
So my Aunt sent me a shocker from the British Version of American Idol......
I also watch for the really, really good singers too! Enjoy!!
KC

No comments: